AMTALIN After Sales serves customers wherever they are located in Iran and Switzerland, not only with spare parts but also with after sales services and solutions over the entire product life cycle.
Our After Sales Service offering comprises all elements from Technology support over Maintenance Audits or Repair Services to Customer Training. In some settings, our After Sales Service is able to provide services over the telephone or via our company’s website.
After Sales solutions make the customer’s mills even more productive, efficient and flexible and enable the customer to faster respond to market changes and to better leverage his original investment.
For us it is a matter of concern to provide prompt and competent support at any times.
Duties of our parts salesperson
Our service persons assist you as a system provider, to find the correct replacement or spare part by inspecting the old part, having the customer describe the problem and searching catalogues for stock numbers and prices. Our team person can provide information about, how a part functions, demonstrate proper use of equipment and provide advice and installation instruction to customers.
We are also processing sales payments, examines exchanged parts, stock shelves, order parts from manufacturers and keep stocks organized. In some settings, we can provide services over the telephone or via our company’s website.
The spectrum of our duty:
- Meet your needs via prompt responses in different production matters.
- Providing original spare parts from Europe like Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain and Italy.
- Providing your needed spare parts catalogues.
- Solving your production problems in your mill.
- Familiar with latest technology via conversion kits and modifications.
- Be early, flexible and available for scheduling.
- Maintain up to date technical training.
- Focus on Quality & Service.
- Introducing you, any European company with respect to your companies policy.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the parts business.
- Saving you time, energy and money.
- To interpret customer needs.
- Attends meetings with the Line Manager and team members to discuss issues and sales progress based on monthly targets